According to the Statute of the Anna Lindh Foundation:
“The network of networks shall play a major role in promoting the visibility of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership at national as well as at regional level.”
Each of the 42 National Networks of the Anna Lindh Foundation have a specific Network logo developed on the basis of the Anna Lindh Foundation core logo, and reflecting the language of the National Network.
This is the format for the National Network logos:
The circle shape remains the same as the core Anna Lindh logo, while the text is amended in order to include the name of the Anna Lindh Foundation and the name of the national network in the national language.
Network logos should be used in any applications in relation to the ALF National Networks activities (Common Actions, Network meetings and events, promotional materials, websites, publications).
The National Network Logos can be found in the downloads section of this website.
For the use and positioning of the National Networks logos together with the core ALF logo and with other eventual logos please refer to the logo positioning part of this website.
Use of European Union Logo:
Activities financed under the ALF Network Strategic Development Scheme should adhere to the communication and visibility manual for European Union external actions regarding the use of the EU logo.
National Networks in the ALF website
- The core website of the Anna Lindh Foundation (www.annalindhfoudnation.org) includes National Sections dedicated to each of the National Networks, that are entirely managed by the Head of the National Network institution
- The National Sections have the objective to communicate to the general public the Anna Lindh Foundation activities in that specific country, including Network activities, granted projects in the country, next events, resources developed by the National Network.
- The National Sections should be in the official languages of the Anna Lindh Foundation (English, French, Arabic) and will display the relevant network logo.
Website and social media for the National Networks
- The ALF National Networks are encouraged to create their own websites and social media accounts following the communication guidelines provided by the ALF Secretariat.
- The purpose of the National Networks websites and social media is to disseminate information about the activities, resources and opportunities of the national network and of the ALF Secretariat to the member of the network and to the general public in the country.
- The National Networks websites and social media should use the national language of the country.
- The National Networks websites and social media accounts are required to use the official National Network logo – for profile images, the circle of pebbles should be used.
- The website and social media accounts of the National Networks are highlighted and promoted through the ALF core website and social media.
- The website and social media accounts of the National Networks are managed by the Head of National Network Institution.